Four Rooms. Four Different Styles.
Our hotel provides rooms with a stylish setting to enjoy our local and international culinary delights. The sunny terrace in the historic centre of Beilngries. The cosy and homely “Guest Room”. And three other dining rooms. Whether you prefer to sit back in the cosy “Zirbelstube” room or fancy rather the chimney room with its traditional decoration, our dishes will delight your palate everywhere – fresh and fine.
The Guest Room, the most ancient of our dining rooms, is the cosy centrepiece of hospitality at the Gams Hotel. Here, we have already welcomed merchants passing through Beilngries. Globetrotters. Pleasure-seekers. Walkers after a day spent in the natural surroundings. The historic architecture and the wooden ceiling give the room a very distinctive character. A real gem of the Gams Hotel.
Our tip: those who are looking for a snug place to warm up on cold days, are welcome to sit back next to the tiled stove.
In our “Gute Stube” room everything has been left as it was in former times. Truly stylish and rustic with wood flooring and panelling. To put it shortly: the ideal place to savour a snack and a freshly tapped beer served in the stein.
Lots of things have already been discussed and talked about behind the doors in the traditional “Chimney Room”. The intimate and cosy atmosphere enhanced by the fireplace encourages to engage quickly in lively talks. The room has a special homely feel, notably in winter.
For centuries, people have been aware of the numerous beneficial effects of the Arolla pine on health and wellbeing. Our “Zirbelstube” room has been carefully decorated with real Arolla pine wood by skilful craftsmen. The result is a timelessly elegant room with eco-friendly furniture. It is a suitable venue for small parties with the family, friends or business partners.
Come in and sit back in our welcoming rooms
Some of our daily changing highlights
- Roast char fillet with white wine sauce, ravioli with buffalo mozzarella and allium filling and sautéed chanterelles
- Sirloin steak from the grass-fed cattle with herb butter, oven-baked potato and sour cream
- Pork tenderloin topped with melted goat’s cheese, honey and nuts, served with thyme juice, rosemary roasted potatoes and bell-pepper stir-fry
- Three types of pockets stuffed with chanterelles, zucchini and bell pepper, served with a foamy herb sauce
- Carpaccio of thinly sliced beef tenderloin with pesto, summer salads, pine nuts and stuffed antipasti
- Mediterranean vegetable stir-fry with sliced tofu, rocket salad, cherry tomatoes and small roasted potatoes
Examples of our classics
- Hunter’s chop with a fine mushroom sauce and buttered “spätzle”
- Beilngries style rump steak (medium rare) topped with roasted onions, served with fried sliced potatoes
Monday to Sunday (and all bank holidays)
from 7.00 am to 9.00 pm
Lunch is served
from 11.30 am to 2.00 pm
Dinner is served
from 6.00 pm to 9.00 pm
From 2.00 pm to 6.00 pm and from 9.00 pm to 10.30 pm,
you can choose from a small menu.
We will be pleased to receive your table booking request
either by telephone +49 8461 610-09 or by Email.